Ok, so the plan is to make this a rags to riches story. I’m still in the rags phase so who knows, maybe this will be a rags to homeless or a rags to the asylum story! But I’m super focused and dedicated to turning my life around so I’m confident it’ll be riches 🙂
Just quickly, I’m a 40+ year old guy in Australia called Noid. In June of 2017 I started the Rich Rewards Life blog as I had had enough of struggle and poverty. I figured if I put everything online and held myself accountable each month then I would take action and make a success of this.
My first income goal is to be earning more than $4,000 per month profit as this will get me out of trouble and allow me to be comfortable. I have no intentions of stopping there though as I now want MORE than just comfortable. After my first goal I then want to earn more than $100,000 per month!
I hope you’ll join me on this interesting ride. Contact me here if you have any questions or suggestions.
Income Reports for 2017
- October 2017 Income Report – Income $1,291 Expenses $194 Profit $1,097 Stocks $1,377
- September 2017 Income Report – Income $991 Expenses $557 Profit $434 Stocks $1,325
- August 2017 Income Report – Income $1,030 Expenses $289 Profit $741 Stocks $1,336
- July 2017 Income Report – Income $1,303 Expenses $442 Profit $861 Stocks $720
- June 2017 Income Report – Income $1,194 Expenses $225 Profit $969 Stocks $717
The reports include my online income but not my ecommerce site as I just reinvest any profits back into it. So all I’m living on each month is the “profit” column listed above!