I know that my monthly income reports haven’t been very inspiring for you yet as I have had three strikes from three months, meaning a decline in profit for every month I have posted my reports. The idea behind the reports was to continually INCREASE profits and inspire you to do the same. So I figured I better share some income reports from people who are doing it correctly!
I found income reports very inspirational when I started Rich Rewards Life this year. They gave me direction, showed me that anyone can make money online if they worked hard enough and did the right things. The beautiful thing about the Internet and those profiting from it is that so many people are so willing to share how they’re making money. Obviously many people charge money to see their money making secrets but there’s more people out there sharing their knowledge for FREE!
It’s my plan for the Rich Rewards blog, to be able share the things I learn along the way to finding my Internet riches. The monthly income report is a big part of that sharing as I’m meant to point to my increased earnings and say LOOK, this is how I’m increasing my earnings and this is how you can increase your earnings too. I’m confident the money is coming, I’m just being impatient.
List of 7 Monthly Income Reports from Inspiring Bloggers Making $75,000 or More
So let’s get inspired together and see how some super successful bloggers are smashing their income goals each month.
- Smart Passive Income – Most recent income report $321,642. Pat Flynn’s monthly income reports have have been very inspirational for me. Just look at his latest beauty: $321,642 in one month! Admittedly his last two months have been higher than usual as he started a new educational venture but even before that he had been making between $100k and $150k per month. Wow, congrats man.
- Melyssa Griffin – Most recent income report $283,680. Like Pat Flynn, this was an unusually high number because of an educational product launch but Melyssa was still doing $100k+ months previously. So a big part of her income is from course fees and she also does affiliate marketing.
- John Chow – Most recent income report $150,358. These are just John’s earnings from his largest income source MOBE. His goal for the year was to make a million dollars just from MOBE but he reached it early and is now aiming for $1.5 million. Pretty freaking impressive Mr Chow!
- Fire Nation – Most recent income report $137,194. Entrepreneurs on Fire is a blog and podcast by John Lee Dumas who interviews successful entrepreneurs, businessmen and motivational experts each week. Definitely worth checking out his work. He has a ton of free stuff online to make you a better you and increase profits!
- Making Sense of Cents – Most recent income report $110,897. Michelle talks about making money online, paying off debt, blogging, personal finance, travel, and just random things that she enjoys in life.. and she consistently makes more than $100k per month!! Super inspirational stuff. I religiously check her income reports and always get caught up reading her other posts.
- Pinch of Yum – Most recent income report $95,192 approx. Unfortunately Lindsay from Pinch of Yum is no longer publishing her income reports but hers was the first income report I ever came across and was very inspired by it. I also love cooking and made at least a few of the recipes from her blog!
- Sarah Titus – Most recent income report $75,226. From homeless single parent to blogger making $75k in a month is pretty inspirational! Anyone can start a blog today, you just need persistence and plenty of action!
Some takeaways from looking at income reports for a while now is that affiliate marketing and showing advertisements will make you a decent income, but if you want a supercharged income that smashes through the $100k per month barrier then selling education and/or your own products will do the trick fast.
- Start a newsletter straight away. Build your list and and build a relationship with your subscribers.
- Work towards goals and stay motivated. You won’t just wake up one day to discover that you’re suddenly earning $100k per month, you have to have a very clear target and move closer to it everyday.
- Create your own products or services. Affiliate marketing and ad networks are great but you keep a whole lot more of the profits when you promote your own products.
- Be persistent and stay positive. All the bloggers above started out at the bottom with no visitors to their blog and no subscribers to their newsletter. They also all worked very hard to achieve the successes that they’re enjoying today.
So go start your blog today if you want to free yourselves from slavery! Sign up to my newsletter if you haven’t already 🙂